lunes, 3 de diciembre de 2007

MY SIMPLE LIFE..!*




Hello, My name is Mariana Olaves,
But everybody calls Nanu.
I am 18 years old,I was born in Maracaibo-Zulia.
I study fourth semester of industrial
engineering at Urbe.
My family is of eight people, my mother,
my father, my two sisters, my nephew,
and my two brothers-in-law.
I love to dance,to sing , leaving
with my friends talking on the phone with my friends, go to the gymnasium,to sleep,Chat , go to the swimming pool and eat pizza =D.

I hate the onion, wake up to me early when I sleep when touches my food, I hate the hypocritical people and it envies.

My dream is to graduate to me and to be a great professional, I want to travel by the world, I want to be model and dancer, I want to marry, I want to have children and a stable family and an own house, I want to be somebody important one in the life.
To learn ingles is very important at the moment since it is a complement necessary to be a great professional, to find a a job in a great company and to progress in your area of work.


No hay comentarios: